CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative colitis update

airun Views: 5,002
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,562

Re: Ulcerative colitis update

Great For YOU!

I suffer from UC/Proctitis, dx'd in 97' so I have been dragging it around for 10 years now. I am just 33 so I am still searching and trying things. Just
started learning about the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and ordered some of it, doing a parasite cleanse atm with humaworm, following that up with some other fun Liver Flushing stuff, ordered one of parazappers zappers, picked up an ozonator, and just learning. I am a chiropractor and try and teach wellness to people, but it is sometimes embarassing because I have this disease and feel like I didn't take care of myself early on before I knew better. If I had the habits in childhood that I have developed now I would not have UC. The great thing is my children will live much healthier than I did, and hopefully that trait will be passed on through generations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)