CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative colitis update

anja Views: 5,165
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,137,404

Re: Ulcerative colitis update

thank you for posting this! I will look into the QXCI you mentioned. Do you think the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is what helped you the most? Do you think it would have cured your problem had you not done the previous work with your naturopath? I am still unsure about zappers, I know some people in the alternative health community I respect who are not sure that putting electricity into the body the way zappers do is a good idea, and I personally still have a scar on my abdomen from one I tried years ago (which incidentally didn't improve anything for me, but I did not use it for a long time, either).

Do you still do any of your previous health protocols, or do you continue on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , or are you done with all of those things completely, now? I am still hesitant about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I ordered some, but I'm kind of afraid to use it until I do more research. I am quite sure I will feel very ill on it, since I feel ill on very small amounts of detoxified Iodine or even grapefruit seed extract.

Oh, and your mention of parasites from pets caught my eye... I'm pretty sure that's how I picked up a lot of my bugs, and I have not had a pet for quite a few years, but I'm currently looking to adopt a dog, and I'm hoping to keep its parasite load down with herbs, etc. It may be "risky," but I just don't want to go any longer without the companionship of a pet, they are so good for me psychologically.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)