CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative colitis update

amato Views: 5,224
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,137,926

Re: Ulcerative colitis update

Hi Anja, I did only 2 QXCI sessions, so I didn't expect it to heal anything for me.It just found many things about my health problems.The only correction that I noticed is that the day after my first QXCI session my bleeding stopped, but only for that day.

As for the Naturopath, yes he did help me a lot.He almost saved me from death.But the treatment was based on the strengthening of my body with different methods so as it would be able to overcome the disease by itself.It sure was a very slow procedure and I couldn't wait more, losing all those years of my life.

I had also the same inhibitions with you about Zappers, but couldn't resist more the testimonials out there.So I did it and I'm happy for having done that. OWW.. here a big thanks to Clark too.

Now as for the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I strongly believe that it was the most drastic method that rid me immediately off of many things as I mentioned earlier.I think it would have been able to cure me much earlier if I had known about it.

Today I only take some vitamins daily.Nothing else.No other protocol.No Miracle-Mineral-Supplement more. I may take some in the future as a prevention.

Greetings from the Mediterranean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)