CureZone   Log On   Join
Husband don't believe the seriousness of black mold, the kids and I are getting sicker....

sickinut Views: 8,946
Published: 16 y

Husband don't believe the seriousness of black mold, the kids and I are getting sicker....

I found the black mold, it is in the basement. We have been remodeling this old house for 10 years. It has been hell, mostly because my husband and I do not see eye-to-eye, and I feel my husband's work is less than standard. He has put wood up on the walls of the concrete basement. Our basement leaks frequently. I do not have him on my side. He thinks it is my dog's hair. I know it is not. Am I the only person out there going through this alone. My husband is gone all the time, he is a trucker. He don't experience it like my kids and I do. My 15 year old had to have sinus surgery last year, and he just got off of a 20 day course of Antibiotics . My 9 year old does not seem as affected by it, as my son and I am. I have to fix this mess myself, but per the instructions I get, I need to take all the wood down off of the walls in the basement, which means disassembling my husband's closet. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? I have even thought of annonomously calling the health department on ourselves, just so they may condem our house, to get my husbands attention, but it will set us back finanially, may be even send us into ruin, and we are already struggle (Diesel is not cheap these days).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)