CureZone   Log On   Join
How much more toxic do you need, than "DEAD?"

Hellth Views: 6,132
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,120,404

How much more toxic do you need, than "DEAD?"

Thanks for the reply White Shark, but it seems to me that you're "picking up pennies in front of the steamroller" here.

First, you're quoting Merck toxilogical studies, and Merck is one of the main PERPETRATORS of vaccine fraud!

Did you watch the IOMT.org film where the MERE PROXIMITY of mercury to brain tissue, "denuded" them like flowers dying on high speed film?

If you went to a doctor with a stomach ache, and told him, "Doc, I'm having trouble keeping food down, with my regular daily prescription of ARSENIC. Can you help me with the pain?", he'd probably write you out a prescription for a STRAIT JACKET!...lol

Yet, isn't that EXACTLY what we're trying to do, when we attempt to cure ourselves of various medical problems, while simultaneously allowing mercury to outgas from our metal fillings, 24 hours/day? (and mercury IS a lot more toxic than arsenic!)

I don't want to get side tracked here, so let's just stipulate that mercury is ...what?.... "pretty darn toxic"? Can you live with that assessment? :)

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.087 sec, (1)