CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for anybody(mms chelator?)

Hellth Views: 6,230
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,120,293

Re: question for anybody(mms chelator?)

Hi Ananda and Jo,

Sure you can chelate yourselves! You just have to make sure that you don't have any metal fillings or root canal work with Amalgam hidden under the gums, and such.

About Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as a chelator....I've heard the argument about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement "oxidizing" the heavy metals and removing them, but in my experience, you need a sulphur-compound chelation base agent that will firmly ATTACH the mercury and drag it out of your body. I don't think Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will work very well for that, if at all. Mercury redistribution is a REAL HEALTH HAZARD, and many people learn the hard way about doing it right the first time.

DMSA, ALA, and DMPS are the chelators we used, and they all make your daily eliminations smell like sulphur. If it doesn't stink to high heaven, you're doing something wrong! :)

Also, imo, mercury urine and hair testing is an unnecessary expense, because if you've had fillings and vaccines, you have some level of mercury in your body.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)