CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EFT and LOA hand in hand?

Larryb Views: 2,872
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,116,493

Re: EFT and LOA hand in hand?

One thing I've found is that tapping on certain emotions, traumas etc can relieve that trauma but also leave me feeling pretty beat up. I think one reason is that EFT takes away enough of the negative emotions around an issue and you find yourself coming face to face with truths that you just tried to hide from in the past.

Of course, the minds instincts are usually good. If it's too painful, rationalize or hide from it. Still at the end of the day, you're living a much more empowered life once you're able to tackle your issues directly.

But after all the EFT work rummaging through dark psychic closets, you aren't necessarily feeling very happy or sanguine. But it's just another easy step to get there. Tap on it directly:

"Even though I'm not feeling very well emotionally at the moment I chose to be feeling calm, loved and happy"

calm
connected to a loving life force
happy
contented
detached from past pain and baggage
connected to light and love
compassion and empathy for all beings
My individuality and personality are a gift from God
relaxed and connected

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)