CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EFT and LOA hand in hand?

- serafina - Views: 2,852
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,116,406

Re: EFT and LOA hand in hand?

Yes, I've written a post on this subject one or two threads way from this.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1115561#i

It's just a generic overview, the methods are really thousands and you never stop finding more. If you find anything there that resounds with you, I can explain more.
There is no doubt that nothing changes you so deeply as shamanic work with sacred plants. Plants are as able as to change (literally) your DNA. Think that I acquired psychic abilities thanks to ayahuasca. It is a very ancient practice, the first sacred text that refers to it is the Veda, they used what they call Soma. But I understand this path is not for everyone. Very challenging and unluckily sometimes illegal (god knows why).
All the other methods I mentioned there and many others are very effective (and more affordable). I read that you had great results with EFT and "squadra che vince non si cambia", so please don't feel that I'm suggesting you change and that I dismiss that method as silly. It is just that I don't understand the fixation when the world is really loaded of effective methods.
I feel that you could have great results with the taoistic fusions. You might find in your area some instructor certified by Mantak Chia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)