CureZone   Log On   Join
EFT and LOA hand in hand?

trysten3000 Views: 3,058
Published: 16 y

EFT and LOA hand in hand?

I was wondering if anyone else thinks EFT and understanding the LOA go together well, and if anyone uses both these practices.
I discovered LOA about a year ago and understanding it brought me a lot of happiness and prosperity.

Since then, a lot changed, and I fell into a downward spiral. One thing led to another, and Ive been through a lot of pain since then (health problems, detox, relationship problems, major life changes, lots of stress and adjustment).

Now Im stuck in a rut again. Ive been watching the secret and reading LOA books a lot and Im SO aware of it. Im just having a hard time with releasing negative emotions.

But- I have finally got around to starting to learn EFT, and I think it could help me. Im really excited about it. Right now Im having such a hard time being positive. Its like ALLL kinds of stress and situations have my head in a jumbled mess. I cant get my head straight. I feel very all over the place emotionally. I have been having major problems with my partner, not knowing if we are gonna stay together or not,

A lot of our relationship problems are because Im not sure if Im ready for a long term thing right now, I may need time alone to find myself and grow, scared of committment, want to committ but not sure our differences are too much, etc etc. yadda yadda.

Basically, what I want is to know WHAT I want, and to know clearly HOW I feel, without all these jumbled negative emotions, many of which may not even be real, and are just brought on by detox and hormonal stuff (Im working on getting healthy physically). The thing is with me, once I get down and depressed I dont know how to climb out of the rut. This is where I really need EFT to help me. I know all my negative thinking is only attracting more negativity to my life. I KNOW this-because my life has gotten progressively worse and worse after being AWESOME. I just started falling downhill.

Ive done three sessions so far. All the times I felt "something" Im not sure what. The first time, I felt very centered and relaxed afterwards. The second time I felt..something but Im not sure what. The third session, I felt calm after, but a few hours later at work I had a panic attack triggered by the relationship stuff. This made me realize that while Ive been doing eft to feel better about my health issues (I have a skin problem that Im VERY self concious about) maybe the relationship fears are more of a core issue for me I need to focus on.

Im hoping someone will just let me know if Im on the right track here. Im new to all this. Ive just been having such a hard time lately. Im a bit overwhelmed with EFT as well..its like I have so many issues and problems I dont know where to start and what to focus on.

I appreciate any advice for someone new to all this. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)