CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

learn360 Views: 3,026
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,106,594

Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

Hi EM,
Thanks very much for that post. I fired up the printer for that one.
sounds as if you have been through a bit of a testing time of late, and are responding very well with discipline, patience, and of course applied knowledge.
Along with a loved one's passing, those are indeed challenging times.
I appreciate you're taking the time to put this down here, as I am in agreement with you that there are some who need a more tempered path, when embarking on such a potentially powerful modality such as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . If there is one thing I have learned over the years, spending time and money on so many latest, greatest, or even most ancient and renowned healing systems and products, is that there are potential "contraindications" for almost everything out there, even sometimes the seemingly most benign. One example of that is Failsafe; an Australian developed system that came out of Feingold's work with hyperactive children, and their reactions to salicylates and food dyes etc. Failsafe goes into the other food chemicals that are commonly in foods and herbs and can create sensitivity or allergy in people.
There are a number of them, and a lot of the most treasured herbs and foods and ferments etc., have elevated levels of those chemicals and are thus anything but revitalizing for those with such sensitivities at such times. Same is true for supplements with their binders and fillers and even capsules ( yes, even veg caps)
as they can be a net negative for those affected by such chemicals, whether they have some of the less recognized conditions like porphoria, or not.
So it goes; a few have access to fine tuned testers or equipment such as Douie referred to, as well as advanced physicians such as Klinghardt, but many of us are just trying out what we've heard or has been marketed or hyped by individuals, groups, governments or corporations. And they often get it wrong, sometimes even all backwards.
So thanks EM, it's very nice to see an acknowledgement of those finer processes
out here in the wild, wild west of people who have had to go almost right off the map to find help for their afflictions, when all else has failed.

By the way, have you or will you be testing yourself for the parasite infection, or it's absence, one of these days?
Well done,
Jeffrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)