CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

Electric Mind Views: 3,076
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,107,029

Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

There are just too many damn acronyms in the world. ;)

I should have caught that. My bad. LOL

Actually, the most recent research now says that the preferred form of Lipoic acid and the one likely to do you the most good is R-Lipoic acid. Fun facts.

As I said, the chemistry of antioxidants and free radicals renders them specific to one another. That's just the way it is. There is no "generalized" antioxidant that reacts with every free radical or vice versa. Don't be afraid of taking your CoQ10 or ALA/RLA (lol again) or anything else. It's all good. Keep the vitamin C dosing away from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dosing. It's all good and wise precautions. We're all in newer territory with this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement thing and just need to keep alert to new developments and information as we go along, then modify accordingly. Brave new world.

I can't answer to the metal detoxification issue too much, since I've actually heard very little from anyone claiming success with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , in this regard. The mechanism of action, again, is not "detoxification", but, rather oxidation (like rusting metals away). I'm not so sure this is a necessarily effective or desirable side effect of the MMS. Oxidized iron in the bloodstream, for instance, is a particularly dangerous and inflammatory free radical---much more dangerous than mercury--and a vector for both heart disease and cancer. Vitamin brands like Centrum use this very thing--iron oxide (a.k.a., rust) as their form of iron supplementation. Crazy. Antioxidant protection is extremely important where this sort of thing is happening. Don't be afraid of MMS because of this, just be cautious and prepared.

Heavy metal detoxification is best addressed carefully and in multi-modal fashion. First, if you strongly suspect an issue with this, I would go to someone professionally licensed who SPECIALIZES in this issue, specifically. EDTA/chelation therapy is nothing to trifle with. Poorly done it can make a person MUCH sicker. Amalgams improperly removed can release mercury into the system and induce autoimmune illness (such as MS). I would get properly tested, then embark on a variety of approaches to treat the problem. Some of the safer ones for mercury include cilantro, chlorella and Far Infra Red saunas.

Hope this helps.

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (2)