CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

indianajones Views: 3,221
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,106,594

Re: Thoughts about getting started with MMS

EM,
Thank you so much for your post. I am one of the new comers to the site and yes I was busily buying what I needed, reading all the posts, and prepping to embark on the big cleanout with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I want results! I was supposed to start today but yesterday I decided to hold off for another week, as I realized I was not ready. I have spent this week stressing over how I would stick to the protocol and deal with the die off while trying to work. And even though I want to start healing right now, I am under a great amount of work related stress right now and I know my body is not strong enough to deal with the die off and I would not get very far before stopping. After reading your post it reaffirmed my thoughts; that I do have more work to do in getting my body ready for this.
Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate the posts from those who have been through the protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)