CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi again

hopinso Views: 6,621
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,102,505

Re: Hi again

You have helped me a lot over the years, I hope I can return the favor in a small way. I have had some luck with Colloidal Silver and oil of oregano with sinus infections, but that bronchitis was hard to deal with. I even went mainstream and bought some Mucinex with no real results. I think the large dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was strong enough to kill the source of infection rather quickly. However, I would never take that much unless it was an emergency, and I suggest anyone who tries this to be sure and have some vitamin C laden juice handy to stop the reaction before it become worse than the condition the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is treating. Meanwhile I believe in the start low and go slow method of dosing. Believe me, your body will let you know when you have taken too much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)