CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the koolaide

Views: 6,717
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,102,387

Re: the koolaide

Pretty strong response there Jana. It seems to me like you might take that blast of over the top attitude down two or three notches for my ever so slight smirk of remark. I am a genuine seeker. I actually purchased Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and an activator. I want to do at least as much research about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as I would before I allowed some medical MD drug pusher to give me some kind of awful drug for my potential health crisis.I see the don't dare ask any questions mode and just reminds me of the same ole' pharma' line where the doctor's act as if they are insulted if you dare question their expertise. If you only want tough and mean axe yes men in here then I will try to find a new place to find a more hospitable yahoo group or some other type of web forum where I don't feel shouted at when I am asking reasonable questions. If on the other hand, you were trying to espouse the benefits of mms and you are willing to answer my questions without shouting at me then I am all ears. You catch more bees with Sugar than you do with battery acid.

love & peace back at ya'

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)