CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi again

Hellth Views: 6,671
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,102,277

Re: Hi again

Hi mysterious number,

You don't want "stalkers?" What's the difference between your number and your screename? Are you.......uh.... FAMOUS here, or something? lol...

No matter. When I said, "if you make a mistake, just throw out the whole thing and start over," what I meant was, if you MISCOUNT the number of drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or activator, then don't just take it.

I did that the other day, and had diarrhea for the next 24 hours! I take a large-ish dose of 15 or 20 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , depending on if I'm using DMSO with it.

But the other day, I miscounted 20 drops and had a couple of "squirts" in between, but I took it anyway. Kaaaaaaaaa-BOOM! lol....

One upside of getting sick though.....When you finally stop hershey-squirting, you tend to feel much more improved than if you just have an uneventful day of regular dosing. Not sure why though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)