CureZone   Log On   Join
apologies for being jumpy

ananda7 Views: 1,798
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,101,285

apologies for being jumpy

okay--- i have kinda chilled out since the last post--- i apologize for being jumpy.

with that said---

---i truly know that neither you nor jim humble are trying to hurt anyone. it seems that both of you just want to help others. i dont think jim h. is deliberatly keeping the facts hidden. and i dont think you are trying to "up him one" eitheror make money off this thing. i think both of you are genuine--- and concerned with helping others to heal. i think you are trying to warn people of the possible dangers which is great.

i know i cannot compete with your knowledge of chlorine dioxide so i will not try. but i just cannot understand why those things have not happened to me. and why i am breathing better now than ever????
also, i recentl had a doctors visit and he said i was doing better than he has seen me do in years. my ebstein barr virus titers are so much better and i have not had a herpes break out since being on mms (which i had 2x a month before).... that all says something to me about the mms... its working!

the thing for me is this. i have been taking mms for over a month and i have not had anything but good come from it. and i tell you the truth, i have not been able to breathe this good in 15 years.

my point in posting all that i posted was that my experience thus far with mms has been nothing but good --- so that is in contrast to the warnings and i dont kn ow why that might be????-- so when i hear that all of those horrible things can happen, yet didnt happen to me or my family members and friends on mms, i wonder "how can that be"????

i am truly open to what you are saying at this point. we all want to be safe. but i just cannot understand how come these horrible side effects have not yet happened to us after all tha we have ingested? is it going to happen? if so, why hasnt it happened to those like jim humble who have been on it for years. i am not trying to start trouble with the questions i ask. i really just want to know your take on this particular thing. that is why i keep asking about it to you????? seriously????

so can you help me to just understand this much. if you can help me with this much then i can listen to more of what you are saying.

thank you for your time,
ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)