CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: biosafe you're inconsistent because...

biosafe Views: 1,752
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,101,241

Re: biosafe you're inconsistent because...

Read my last post and you will see why I was inconsistant.
Now in answer to your qusestion, why do you keep harping on about being dead.
Do you understand OH&S etc set maxinum levels of chemicals before they become toxic to our system, and if you read the accute toxity information on chlorine dioxide, they include symtoms like nausia and diahrria, so if the goverment guidlines are set down by which tests are done on animals, and they never went to human trials becuse of the problem's oberved in the animal's, but they know what problems are going to occur, you don't make humans guinea pigs because of the dangers, you base you recomendations of the information as known.
Now nausia and vomiting and diahrria are listed as:
Acute health effects : The following acute (short-term) health effects may occur immediately or shortly after exposure to chlorine dioxide, following that you go on to:
Chronic health effects : The following chronic (long-term) health effects can occur at some time after exposure to chlorine dioxide and can last for months or years:
so why are you believing every one should be dead, this is listed in my previos add on's so it show's you did not read it, and probably just looking to win a point. Well sorry but I don't loose in this Industry. Now if you were realy interested in the health concern's you would have read what they are and know the answers, and be asking what right have you got JIM HUMBLE to mislead people and make face falce recomendation's that could be detremental to my family, god Jim you should warn people that ClO2 could cause death, it states that with pulmonary oedema. And don't you think you have the right to be warned that Chlorine Dioxide in animal lab tests damaged the developing foetus and it is evidence of that in humans to.
I say thanks Jim.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)