CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone out there with pain in rib cage?

Molly Bloom Views: 33,671
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 106,954

Re: Anyone out there with pain in rib cage?

Hi Chucky Moon:

Thank you so much for emailing me. You definitely are exhibiting the symptoms of Costochondritis. It is common to get these things are something jarring like a car accident.

I tried really hard to get this forum going, but I think people on this site think that this long term pain they are experiencing is simply gall bladder, when Costo can present like gallbladder disease. It's an inflammation disease. They think they are having gall bladder attacks, but the way they describe the pain sounds just like costo. People tend to ignore me when I bring it up. There are many many cases of this out there. Perhaps one day they will remember my post when they are still experiencing pain a year from now.

I've had costo for about 4 years now. In between that time, I had a bout of shingles in the same area as the costo. So now I don't know if what I experience is costo or post neuralgic pain. Perhaps a combination of both. But sometimes it just hurts to stand at my kitchen sink doing dishes. I notice when I twist at a certain angle, it can bring on the pain intensely.

When I decided to try to self correct this condition, because all my doctor wanted to do was prescribe pain meds, I started doing a bunch of reading, specifically involving the organs in that area. I've had two ultrasounds, and one MRI, and all they said was, no stones, fatty liver and a liver cyst. So I went for the liver first, and then the colon, and also did some parasite cleansing.

Please let me know if you want the full email on my protocols. Most of my pain is gone now, but it does come back if I've had a very physically demanding day.

I spent some time on the costo posts at Yahoo, trying to lure people over to alternative medicine. It was sad how many drugs those people were taking. Their livers will be fried in no time. Because of my health protocols, I don't even take an aspirin anymore.

I am very intrigued by your link to that therapy, I'll definitely check it out.

Thank you so much for posting. Please feel free to either post or email me.

Peace, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)