CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone out there with pain in rib cage?

magari Views: 33,428
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 106,950

Re: Anyone out there with pain in rib cage?

Molly, thanks for this question, I've been searching for months now to understand what I have wrong with me, and have decided it must be costo. At first it didn't seem so, as my pain is not in the sternal area and never mimicked a heart attack. My pain is at the bottom of my right rib cage, and extends to my back at night while lying flat on my back. In the morning my back muscles are so tense and I have a shooting pain from the front of my ribs. It also seems like my last floating rib "moves". At the end of a long day, my muscles below my ribs hurt like I ran a marathon, and there's always a throbbing dull ache in the external rib area. Does any of this sound familiar out there? After reading these, I really don't want it to be costo, sounds like a terrible thing! Also, what's the relation to stress, I'm definitely better when on vacation! Thanks, magari

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)