CureZone   Log On   Join
Reassurance and advice please

Sammy1234 Views: 13,986
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 106,950

Reassurance and advice please

Hi there
Well I am confused I have gad this costo apparently for years but lately it is on the right side upper and middle chest and sometimes sturnum
Last year I had complete cardio work up done and all came back normal but now this pain is frustrating I am going back to work and cannot take time off
My gp even did a chest X-ray all came back normal but to ease my mind she is redoing echo and loop test but is pretty confident that it is costo
This week I also tried osteopathy and I felt great for afew days then it came back
My concern is that they r missing something although I don't feel it is cardiac related it is frustrating bc I have it all the time now it feels like an ache but at time sore or sharp or even tender to the touch at certain areas .

I currently use Advil when I really can't take it otherwise I do the hot water bottle or hot baths rest but I am tired of not getting in a workout I have been reduced to 3x a week low impact cardio and 10 min tai chi ...
I will take to wait for the echo and loop test results so the next 3weeks will be tough but as long as all comes back normal I will be glad
Any suggestions and does anyone else feel this type of pain

Suffer from the following :
Costo
Fybro
Anxiety
Thyroid ism
Hypochondriac

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)