CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At what #

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
ldsfireguy Views: 3,671
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,051

Re: At what #

"Do you mean 4 am,pm or just 4 once a day?"

It does depend upon where you are right now, but basically I am suggesting going down to a maintenance dose, whatever that may be for you right now. If you are doing say, 8 - 10 drops 2 x per day right now, consider going down to 4 drops 2 x per day.

I think that 4 - 5 drops, 2 x per day will often be a good maintenance, or "holding" dose for many people, unless they are really challenged or just starting out, in which case it may be too high.

"Also, in the beginning, didn't you do about 3 months on a low dose like 4 drops a day (or twice a day)? I thought I read a post like that. Did you feel like you made headway during that period. Did your health improve?"

For 3 years I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at the euivalent rate of 2 drops, 4 x per day ... and my health improved 1000% by doing so. In the first 3 months I lost 45 lbs, and all the negative symptoms I had been carrying around for so long.

A small, steady and consistent dosage of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement WILL cleanse you in a fairly short time period (2 - 3 months), when combined with a lot of fresh, pure water and alkalizing food. If you do not drink enough water, even that low dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will give you nasty detox symptoms, and if you do not gradually shift to an alkalizing diet the negative pathogens will always be getting fuel to regrow.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)