CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At what #

hanna Views: 3,336
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,892

Re: At what #

Everyone is different.
I did a quick one started with 6 drops went daily up to 9. Jumped to 2x 9 for 2 days, 2x 10 1 day, next day 2x 15. So in 2 weeks time I went to 3x 15, I was ok for one day, but after 2x 15 the next day the D and V started.
Good thing is lost a few lbs and they have not come back :)

It was interesting I have done so many different things in the last few years I wanted to see where my tolerance was.

Took 2 days off and changed to once day at night, more convenient for me, started at 6 2 weeks ago and now on 10, no reactions good or bad.

Though I am kind of moody but don't know if that is the toxins or something else, since I have lifelong Depression which I control with healthy living.

It really comes down to we can find out what experiences we have but it might be completely different for other people. It also depends if this is the first cleanse in your life.
I just had done 7 months of Iodine too. My cleansing in general started in Feb'03.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)