CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: old fashion amish salve and GUNS

mark777 Views: 3,783
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 106,142

Re: old fashion amish salve and GUNS

Which decision is a given foundational element of ownership of a firearm. Why did you mention it?

I noted these facts due to the government using ignorance about the law to ensnare any who are lacking capacity. I might point out, on a different vein, that the truancy laws were struck by the US Supremes in 1964, and yet NYC makes $6,000,000 a year charging and collecting on vagrancy charges.

Don't let your government education blind you to thinking. These laws I addressed earlier are virtually unknown, and yet I have this "Fellon with a gun" conversation with police and other people who should know constantly. I use the circumstance of someone being prosecuted through the backdoor to point out that you need a full grasp of legal research and utility in your legal defense, however it may become needed. Don't rely on faulty, gossip and myths such as, the mention of felons not being able to have a gun.

If a felon does not know that, and gets a nice 6 shooter from 1878, he is fine, UNLESS the local prosecutors learn he is ignorant! The parallel extends to anyone who remains ignorant.

The most important thing to note about Mr. Canton is that he has not been related as prosecuted on any commercial or food or drug 'law'. Perhaps he knows too well the nuances, and exceptions?? That is what I want us to think about. What if you are caught with such substances today, can you construct a competent defense strategy?? That is the key point.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)