CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: old fashion amish slave

Views: 4,096
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 106,127

Re: old fashion amish slave

Hi MH! I requested a bloodroot discussion forum because I have been taking it internally for about a year and I think it saved my life. I also have many questions. For example, one person told me that you are not supposed to take it continuously. Another person told me that once you start taking bloodroot, you can never stop, or the illness will come back really fast trying to re-establish itself, and if you don't get back on it.

I'd already found out that it will come back. I took it for about 4 months and felt much better, so I stopped, even though I still had a swollen lumph gland in my neck. 30 days later all my symptoms came back. They came back so fast, and so bad, that I knew I would die if I didn't take some more, and quick. Luckily, I still had some in the medicine cabinet. I got back on it and took it for 5 months without stopping. But I was really tired of the daily nausea, and someone told me you are not supposed to stay on it continuously. So I went to an accupuncturist, who told me that Red Clover and Stillingia will do the same thing, only it is much gentler.

Now I've been taking that for a year, and it holds everything at bay, which is great, because I feel much better after taking the BR, and I just take it intermittently, when I want to work on the swollen lymph gland. When I take the BR and RCS together, tiny little pinworm things surface on the end of my tongue.

Anyway, I was hoping there might be some people with experience taking BR internally, who could share their experiences about going into remission, or getting rid of chronic lung problems, which is what I'm trying to cure up.

The purveyors of salves have jumped on board, but nobody seems to have taken it internally. The name "old fashion amish salve" would make this forum a discussion about salves exclusively, which is not why I requested it.

I tried the salve and regret it. I have huge scars and the illness came back about 30 days later.

Taking it internally is very difficult. I feel nausea with every dose. But I am in control of how much I tke. So I can take a small dose that only makes me feel mildly nauseas whenever I have work to do. On days when I am off, so I can go to bed and sleep, I take a bigger dose. It doesn't make my hair fall out, and I keep feeling better and better, so as far as I'm concerned, it's not as bad as chemotherapy, which I can't afford anyway because I don't have any health insurance.
They want me to pay an $800 per month premium. Taking herbs is expensive, but not that expensive.

So anyways, thanks for the suggestion, and the words of caution. Everybody listen up!!! MH is right. If you are here to sell BR salve, uncle Sam will sick cousin FiDo A on you.

g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)