CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: old fashion amish slave

MH 108 Views: 4,023
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 106,129

Re: old fashion amish slave

Greetings,

You would do wise to read the Cancer Salves book, I have a few or you can find online .

Blood Root is very toxic, it grows all around where I live and I have no use for it!

Why is it used in the caustic salves? Because it is a little caustic or cell eating as well. IT HAS NO ABILITY TO STOP CANCER . IT IS A DEAD PLANT.

You should never have a scar from using the salves, you use healing salve and as it heals and able, you go to cayenne salve and no scar will be left. "IF" you have a scar on the body, the healing is not complete and this alone causes cells to multiply which can lead to cancer type situations 20-30 years later and this is how a cracked bone leads to cancer, the bone never heals and the body tries year after year, etc. This is why all operations and all damage to the body sets you up for cancer, because cells will multiply until the body is scar free.

So first of all, I say forget the Indian method of eating blood root, there is a theif with a website that will rip you off about $600.00 for a little bit of blood root paste to eat internally!!! Avoid such theives, they only want your money.

"IF" you have a lump you can see or feel, you can eat this off with a little cancer type salve. The way it works is it makes a weak spot that allows the body to push the lump up and out, it was doing this already when you seen it, so the salve just helps.

You can apply cool water for 10 days non stop and acheive the same results with no acids, its a old cancer cure of the past no cost cures!

Cancer and lumps are 100% food induced accumulated acids that draws bacteria/ parasites over growth which lowers oxygen which leads to terriable death.

Cancer is an attempt to save your life from the foosd you ate, PERIOD!!!!!!!

You reverse what you did in the past and cancers goes away. By this I mean no more acid forming foods, all metals out of your body and make it a place where friendly bacteria live well and these bacteria will keep your cells clean and healthy and you will live longer than you can imagine.

Allow your body to be acid and all the blood root in this world and all the drugs can do you no good.

WHY does blood root/ drugs slow down cancers? All poisons do what? They stop the Immune System, stop your Immune System and the bad is no longer surrounded so it can't spread and freely consumes your body cell by cell. Make your Immune System strong and it will surround all intruders (lumps/tumors)and seek to eat them and pass them through the elimination systems.

Cancers, lumps and bumps and all diseases are easily explained, only the treatments complicates and prematurely kills.

The first school book of The School of Self-Applied Prevention explains all diseases and the only known medical cure of orange juice.

Blessings,
The BAREFOOT herbalist, MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)