CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: old fashion amish salve adn GUNS

mark777 Views: 3,858
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 106,127

Re: old fashion amish salve adn GUNS

I find it ironic that you knock down the myths our government builds for the public regarding cancer salves, while building support in your commentary for gun control mythology, as erected erroneously by tyrants, so they may decieve you and the public.

There are 9 classes of excluded persons, with respect to firearms;
1)Fugitives
2)Mental Defectives
3)Illegal Aliens
4)Those who have renounced their citizenship
5)Users of drugs, or marijuana
6)Former military personnel with dishonorable discharges
7)Persons subject to domestic restraining orders,
8)Persons who have been convicted of a crime potentially punishable by more than a year in prison
9)Persons convicted of misdemeanor domestic crimes of violence

I wonder how many 10's of millions these laws affect??

NONE of the categories above, or the public in general are excluded from ANTIQUE firearms (manufactured in 1898 or earlier),or from black powder weapons of any year of manufacture. Title 18 section 921(a)16. It is not entirely clear to me why? I am just reporting the facts. (replicas of these weapons that do not use cartridges that are not readily available in the normal channels of commercial trade, no matter what year, are also available to all). 400,000+ were killed during the civil war alone with these weapons. Many 6 shooters of the old west are available for under $100.

Title 26 5861 (IRS code) a $200 tax is charged for machine guns. Just pay the tax, and avoid prosecution, unless excuded above.

Title 18 CFR section 922 (e) and (g).
(General Counsel for the BATF also allows 'obsolete caliber' exclusions, such as the .43 Caliber rifle, or .58 caliber, there are many more.)

Note the word "felon" does not appear, it is an inclusion in the exclusion due to its potential imprisonment length.

Additionally, the 9th circuit decided in favor of a Felon who manufactured 5 machine guns, in that the parts and gun were never in commerce (the man was a machinist). He has the 2nd amendment protected God given right to a firearm(s), not to commercial firearm(s).

The population of this list is growing as more are added.

I mention this in view of the desperate need we have for preparation for a local Katrina type event. Having food, gold, supplies, and other demonstrations of your capacity is irrelevant if you have it all taken away by force of arms, or violence.

I wonder what exceptions and exemptions in the law are demonstrated as possibly there, just unresearched when it comes to alternative treatments, such as the salve? Note the FDA, the US Attorney, and the FBI never charged Mr. Canton with a food, or drug 'crime'. What if you or I are not subject to any exclusion, or do not have firearms??? Then what would they do?

You noted that the man selling salves, charged in obligations of the US Government, to whit, Federal Reserve Notes. What if he had charged 1/10th ounce of gold, or 7 ounces of silver? Same buying power, just not payment in commercial paper...FRNs.

We have no "Lawful Money" pursuant to Title 12....Gold and Silver coin made and circulated by the US Mint. We DO have debt instruments, FRNs which state right on their face that they are 'NOTE' or a debt obligation just like your Promissary Note for your mortgage for your home. In fact, your PN for your mortgage is supperior to any FRN, you just cannot recognize that fact, or understand how it is superior, I am guessing.

Again, I offer this as factual evidence of the code you originally referred to, and I offer it as evidence that competence with any information is our best defence from the tyranny you decry. I am sorry that Mr. Canton apparently took too little time in this area, and subsequently has opened himself to a backdoor prosecution.

Additionally, Mr Canton may not be excluded, but, lacking competence, concedes his lawful defenses which will win in the face of any prosecution!! Thus going off to prison, AND seeing his benefits removed from the public! ANNND, boys and girls it is NOT his arrorneys' duty to protect him from willful, deceptive prosecution!!! You, yourself have experienced this, or know someone who has.

I understand many here may be of differing opinions regarding their rights from God, and yours and mine, and decry health tyranny, while demanding gun tyranny. Please ACT, and SPEAK open mindedly, all the time that you are decrying close mindedness from government or NGO's or individuals, so you may avoid hypocrisy.

Thank You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)