CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Durian = YUKK!

Alikat Views: 5,215
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,059,110

Durian = YUKK!

First of all let me begin by saying that I'm about as experimental an eater as anyone is bound to find.  So having read about all the great benefits of Durian, I set myself out a few months ago to the oriental neighborhood in search of some fresh Durian fruit.  I got home and sliced it open ---right then and there I thought I'd pass out!!!!  The thing stank so bad I wanted to throw up and so did everyone else in the house, in fact, after just taking a little taste and bringing it up to my nose I thought I was going to unleash a projectile vomit!!!.   Sadly, we ended up throwing it away as no one in the house could handle it.  Makes you wonder why so many things that are good for us are also so incredibly disgusting.

Perhaps it may become the next Goji juice, but Goji and Noni are pleasant to take!  What kind of processing would Durian require to get rid of the repulsive taste and smell? is it any wonder it's outlawed in many countries?  LOL

And by the way Hobikinite, your post needs to be in the Marketplace forum which is for people selling products, not in a regular support forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)