CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experience with AFIB (which I no longer have)

CAPTAIN_GORD Views: 47,376
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,056,842

Re: My experience with AFIB (which I no longer have)

FYI, I posed a couple questions to another forum that I frequent to see some other AFibber experiences...

Here is what I posted (mostly from your submission here;

On another forum I am on, a fellow AFibber wrote the following...

"that a lack of Iodine can cause fibrillation. So, within a month of being diagnosed I added kelp supplements to my daily routine, 225 mcg, 4 to 6 per day, half in the morning, half in the evening. I also added COQ10. After a few months of keeping myself off of carbohydrate triggers and on the kelp supplements, my bouts diminished significantly. After about 7 or 8 months, they quit completely and I haven't had a bout in at least 6 months. I quit the COQ10 about 5 months ago but have continued the kelp - which I believe is the key to stopping the AFIB."

Has any one else found this to be true????

He also mentioned that his use of Lisinopril seemed very apparent in adding to the AFib epsiodes and once he cut those down and then out his AFib improved.
Anyone have any comments on that??

Thanks all, the Iodine has really peeked my interest.

Gord

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)