CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experience with AFIB (which I no longer have)

CAPTAIN_GORD Views: 47,422
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,056,842

Re: My experience with AFIB (which I no longer have)

Thanks for your story... the wierd thing about AFIB is the great variety of stories that we have... such varying syptoms, different triggers, a variety of meds/treatments that are effective, and for sure a huge range of causes (if we ever find out what those are).

I was diagnosed with AFIB when I was 33... and the precise cause has never been determined. But you are right in saying "it reared its evel head'... it was terrifying the first few times. I will ask around some other foums I am on about the Lisinopril and if anyone else has had problems with it. I know for me I had problems with several Meds (it took 6 tries of different beta-blockers to find one that didn't make it worse).

You mentioned viniger in your last post and I have dug it out of the back of my cupboard and will start using it again. I like some in my salads. I also joined an AFIB group
http://www.afibbers.org/index.htm
I had looked at the one on yahoo and liked this one better.

I've had my thyroid checked on four times as a possible link to my AFIB and various other conditions... Always smack dab in the middle of were it should be. I know my AFIB, Chronic fatigue, Central nervous systems problems are all from the middle east... not sure exactly what though.

I don't think I have ever been checked for iodine... I will look into that.

take care and thanks for your post

gord

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)