CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new here and desperate for pmdd help!!!

Views: 12,493
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,055,824

Re: new here and desperate for pmdd help!!!

I have been where you have been before and I know how you feel. I lost a marriage because of it and had many more problems in other relationships. I am telling you that diet ALONE changed my whole personality. The diet I am talking about is a raw foods diet. I don't take any supplements as I feel they are not natural. Some people may argue that they are some times needed to get past a particular illness/health problem, but if you give your body the correct nutrition, it will eventually balance its self out. Also, the pill and medications you are talking about are not good to be taking and just cause more problems down the road. I have taken them as well. I haven't taken any meds not even an asprin for seven years. As for the diet, I've been on it for four years and I noticed a complete turn around in days. If I eat bad foods, boy can I tell a difference! Now I am one of the most chill people I know! If you would like to read more about it here are the links:

waisays.com
freeacnebook.com

I wish you the best and hope you start feeling better soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)