CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Snippets of disturbing medical history

stridar Views: 6,091
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 105,617

Re: Snippets of disturbing medical history

P.S. allopathic medicine is researching capsacin, the stuff in cayenne and other hot peppers, as a treatment for cancers and other problems.

I personally don't view this s a plus! Soon the greedy slime will make cayenne a prescription drug! This is why I call them swine! They steel from the free market like a bunch of nazis using mind control for support, like they have done to you and your ilk! These people have huge control of the market and the government they've been systenmatically pushing thier agenda on the public for a century or more.
I use to beleive that being uneducated or ignorant was the reason people continue to be fooled by these transparent criminal actions, but in the last couple years I find it to be the most educated who stand behind these intolerable practices. Seems the more educated the more indoctrinated! I beleive this is the effects of our great leader ronnie reagan by allowing corporation to fund university research, hyjacking our higher learning institutions! Seems all information centers are controlled by the establishment corporate world. These are the new hierarchy the despots who wish to control every aspect of life!

~ Stridar~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)