CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

ldsfireguy Views: 5,694
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,051,370

Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

Welcome! I just wanted to second what Tig said....

Start slowly, and build slowly. And, if you start to feel unwell, back off a drop or two, and then stay at that reduced dosage for a while (at least a few days).

Drink LOTS of pure water, a liter per 40lbs of body weight per day is great, and try to gradually shift your diet to more alkaline.

You said,

"When I came in this morning to find out even more treatment detail about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I found horrendeous threads going on between ppl which really seriously made me question the credibility of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and in fact curezone as a whole.

How could I trust the guidence of ppl who conducted themselves in this way....."

I am not sure what you are referring to here ... was this a post you read here in this forum, or one you read in another forum? Would you please share the link that caused you to feel this way so I could take a look at it?

Thank you.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)