CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

marlene2038 Views: 6,182
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,900

Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

I agree with you about the lower doses. Especially for chronic long term illness. I have only taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for two months I feel successful in stopping MS symptoms. I didn't really want either the big D or the Big V so I split my doses into 5 and increased the drops slowly. OPINION>I went slowly because of the toxic plaques which I now believe may be located in all our glands, organs, bowels and arteries. I think they need to disolve and the attachment areas need to heal AT THE LOW DOSE. I now am trying to drop back to three or four doses and get more drops each time. Anything to keep those critters off balance. I DO SEE BENEFITS IN KEEPING GOOD LEVELS OF Miracle-Mineral-Supplement THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I am excited by the rapid success. I am delighted by unexpected improvements. I hoped but some things had been with me so long and deep that I could only hope. I am so thankful to find such a supportive and kind site to share with. Keep up the good work. Surprises, skin, lymph swelling,edema,nails, lungs, spasms, balance, endurance, kidney, bladder weight DROPPED 12 LBS AND NO DIET. I AM EATING MY REGULAR FARE. I DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE APPETITE I USED TO HAVE BEFORE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)