CureZone   Log On   Join
You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

ldsfireguy Views: 6,581
Published: 17 y

You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

I am a little concerned about all of us that are getting sick with nausea and diarrhea, sometimes repeatedly. When we get sick the first time, why not back off to a more comfortable dosage, and then stay there for a while? This lower, tolerable dosage WILL purify the body...it may just take a month instead of a week. But if the sick feelings make us risk stopping the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement completely, then isn't it the better course?

Some of us are facing very serious/aggressive health challenges, and so may choose to adopt a very aggressive course with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . This may include tolerating ongoing nausea or diarrhea, in order to continue on a high dosage.

But for the rest of us, in my experience we do NOT have to have or even approach these kind of symptoms for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to work. If one stays at a lower dosage, but takes it several times during the day, then it will eventually work.

Especially if we do our part as to diet and hydration.

In many instances it would be better to continue taking lower dosages, if it means NOT getting so sick and discouraged that we stop altogether.

And on an unrelated note:

It is VERY exciting to be part of such a dynamic and cool forum. There are so many wise and lovely people here who are willing to share and I find that very inspiring. And it is also wonderful how positive this forum is...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)