CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

Feel Like The Wind!
Be light and breezy now!

alberta Views: 5,900
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,900

Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

I absolutely agree! I started off taking one drop and increased by one drop each morning and each evening. I had the D experience at one point and dropped back; then the cold symptoms and stopped for a couple of days. I then started with two drops three times a day and have increased to the current nine-drop dose three times today (not completed yet). If I experience any illness, am thinking about going to eight-drop doses five times a day, which would be equivalent almost to three fifteen-drop doses a day. I'll see what happens. But I agree that we should not push on when nausea or diarrhea hits, but should drop back for a day or two as Jim Humble recommends, and then begin to increase again.

Thanks for that message about the forum. It's great that we can all share in a positive manner in what may be one of the all-time greatest experiments in history.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)