CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: taking it out and replacing with nothing? plz help im so lost

topcat916 Views: 2,009
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,041,502

Re: taking it out and replacing with nothing? plz help im so lost

Hi Trapper, yes that is absolutely true. The Cerec porcelain, or any other porcelain brings big bucks. I also think about the need to pay off the cerec machine itself. I take that all in mind, and also the fact I am a cynical person and dealing with dentists just makes anybody even MORE cynical.

I think the reason why I chose the cerec was the long term idea of more stability/hardness of the material with less dental work needed in my future. The hope that because of this stuff, I may not need a crown or root canal, as it is pretty much permanent.

They don't shrink or leak like the composites/amalgams apparently. They adjust to hot and cold appropriately and even have the ability to "self heal". But for me the cost is astronomical. I am paying it off and they actually cost 990 a tooth, but if you get 3 or more done in one session, usually it comes right down. I cannot really justify the cost and do not know how they can either. So for me it's a slow painful process. I may find out it was never worth it and I was "had"...but again, this is the price one pays for the "rolls royce" of dental materials (porcelain). Gold another one.

If you have a good income and don't have a lot of committments? Then this stuff would be ideal for someone in that circumstance, but most people struggle. I just hope i'm not wrong in believing that it's a good investment in the long run...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)