CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: taking it out and replacing with nothing? plz help im so lost

topcat916 Views: 2,175
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,040,911

Re: taking it out and replacing with nothing? plz help im so lost

Hi there, you're very welcome! :-) Glad to be of any help!

I can understand you feeling the new material might be causing problems if you are breaking out with acne!! I hope this will subside. Have you tried stopping the chlorella and spirulina for a while to see if that might be the cause? I heard someone on curezone somewhere mentioned breaking out with Acne after using spirulina. So thought Id mention that. Though it would seem "too" coincidental that it just happens to occur right after the replacement...

But it might be worth a try to stop taking anything and see if it calms down. It could be the response of your body from the removal of the Amalgam and even the anaesthetic that was used. I do hope it's not the material, but time will tell. I know someone very chemically sensitive and toxic that got cerec put in and she's doing fine. She was someone who reacted to almost anything.

Also it seems unusual because the guy who runs the serum testing lab in US, has not yet had ONE person react to the cerec porcelain on the testing and they have even considered removing it from the list of testing because of this. (If what I hear is true).

Whatever you decide to do, I hope it works out for you. It is very hard to get a material to suit when you are still mercury toxic, because the mercury in you will very often cause you to react to products you would not normally react to. So it's a bit of a dilemma.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)