CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your OWN actions got you banned, and you are in the camp of the DISGRUNTLED (grammar edit)

unyquity Views: 6,541
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,038,427

Re: Your OWN actions got you banned, and you are in the camp of the DISGRUNTLED (grammar edit)

Wow, now you AND trapper BOTH take credit for banning Unyquity? how funny. My posts over the years speak quite clearly for my sincerity & honesty.

Also, you must be forgetting that I am aware of at least one of your alter ID's, Vulcanel...you know, the one you used to respond to an old Unyquity post this morning ...with praise?! First I'm 'good' when you post with one of your IDs, then you're proud to take credit for banning me with another ID beca

Your game-playing and disruptive behavior is reprehensible to me (especially as it adversely effects those trying to stay focused on health & healing).

>>Topic was Prism and whether I modified their post.<<

I've already responded to Prism elsewhere, the "topic" that I was responding to was YOUR words >>>Those whose intentions are less than equitable and who want to discredit me are undoubtedly upset by this, but their number is few. I can only think of one such crusading animal off the top of my head, who has to this day still not stopped clawing at me.<<<

>>Contrary to your dreams and delusions, I don't have the ability to delete URL's.<<

There was no need to insinuate I am delusional to respond to my post; perhaps my words were a bit confusing to you: When I said...

"We also know that you have edited & altered content from other peoples posts on VWT forum, as well as deleting them instead of simply moving them to the appropriate debate forum (many of us to whom you've done that have the original words/posts saved, but the URLs are no longer valid, because they've been deleted)."

...I meant the URLs were no long valid because the CONTENT had been deleted. Within the context, it made sense. My apologies for not being clearer for you.

>>If you were truly interested in Iodine discussions, you'd take it over to the other Iodine forum the Webmaster created. But you DON'T.<<

This post/thread has NOTHING to do with Iodine, it has to do with the actions of those moderating forums. I'm as free to comment here as anybody else. This is obviously not the appropriate forum for "Iodine Discussions".

>>>You find more satisfaction in throwing stones at others.<<<

Wrong. I don't find it 'satisfying' in ANY way. I do find it NECESSARY to continue to illuminate your unethical/inconsistent actions in moderation to show how they affect the flow of true/pure information on the VWT forum. I'd prefer that there was nothing to illuminate.

>>Evidently, you gain more by trying to make others who don't agree with your BS look bad.<<

And what BS is that, specifically? Illuminating the very clear fact that your known/public moderation actions in the past have involved deleting other people's words from their post (with and without notation) and that you delete entire posts & thread without moving them to the appropriate forums. When others did the same to YOU, you most certainly did not consider it BS (and your words to them were FAR harsher & ruder than I will ever be)...but now that it's you doing the censoring, my comments are BS. I see.

>>I know, you'll reply with some drawn about yarn about how you are right and I am wrong. Whatever. I've had far too much of your nonsense.<<

I reply to your words carefully & completely...as is my right on any CZ forum other than VWT. If you think my words are nonsense, you're certainly under no obligation to reply to them.

>>If you really were interested in learning about iodine, you'd be in the other forum. But you're not. So it tells the whole website that your interest is in bicquering only. That's why I banned you from VWT.<<<

If/when I am interested in posting about Iodine on Curezone, I will do in the appropriate forum. I am now posting in a thread about moderation issues...and that IS the topic. That does not show the "whole website" that my interest is in 'bicqering', it shows nothing but that I'm posting 'on topic' in the correct forum about an issue which concerns me. And since I'm one of the many that have had posts deleted by you on the VWT forum, the subject/thread is significant to me.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.520 sec, (2)