CureZone   Log On   Join
Personal attacks won't work Trap..ah...you've been caught!

Prism Views: 6,569
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,037,981

Personal attacks won't work Trap..ah...you've been caught!

Won't work Trapper..your ploys or cons just aren't going to work any longer for you. I see also that you've been busy in hiding, and doing away with some of the posts I contributed to. Yes, I've been going thru them at my leisure.

The facts beat out the fiction in this case. I have no doubt as to the outcome of your actions, nor of your fellow mods and followers.

It's really impossible in this age of information, that you could even harbor the idea that you can keep hiding things, editing personal people's posts, and post so much of your garbage agenda besides what the Iodine Supplementation Forum is actually supposed to be about?! How does one come to believe that? Oh..I forgot..the Webmaster said you were gods in here:)

I'm sure God is very pleased he's got someone his equal to converse with!

Oh and btw, next time you edit the content of my posts, try adding my name to the bottom as all my posts have it. Oh..go ahead and try to find a post I didn't have someone save to their computer as I did mine! Pick one, go ahead..it's your choice..up for grabs.

Prism

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)