CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apple cider and Baking soda drink?

sanctuary2 Views: 103,904
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,035,914

Re: Apple cider and Baking soda drink?

I started drinking ACV daily about 6 months ago. I love it and plan to never stop. I usually drink ACV & honey or stevia. I had read about using baking soda in it and tried that for awhile. It might be better for you, but it tastes gross. I do worry about the rotting teeth aspect of drinking ACV without the baking soda, but I just use a straw and when I can be bothered, go and rinse my mouth out afterwards. I also take my Lugols Iodine in the ACV, it's my fav way of taking iodine.

As for health benefits, that's hard to say exactly. I do so many protocols and take so many different things that it would be hard to say that ACV alone has done any one thing for me. But I really enjoy drinking it. I live in a very hot climate and it is just SO refreshing. I believe that it is doing me good or I wouldn't keep drinking it. Plus ACV is just so great for many other things. I have removed a mole with it (and lugols), it's awesome on hair. I have used it on my dogs itching paws. It's just great stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)