CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for RG which you probably have answered before

mamahuhu Views: 3,083
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,020,969

Re: Question for RG which you probably have answered before

Wow Poppycane! Sounds like you had a whole country in there, let alone a colony!

Good grief, you must be feeling better.

The last couple of days I've unloaded a state or two worth of critters myself. The neck/shoulder pain (mild) is easing off also.

I'm very curious to see what happens next, as every day is it's own new adventure.

How many times have you taken Humaworm? I plan to take it 3 times this year and then do twice a year after that. Is that about what you are doing?

I am really enjoying the feeling in my tummy. I hadn't really noticed that it felt too fullish all the time until now that this feeling is going away. I think I still have far to go though.

Isn't it just pure joy to get these things out?

And I'm sort of looking at people a bit funny these days, thinking, "you people ought to know that you are full of worms". But, of course, I don't say it out loud. Oh dear, I'd better be careful about that because sometimes I do say things out loud that I thought I was only thinking. No, this won't work in the restaurant at all. Customers might not appreciate it.

Mamahuhu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)