CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for RG which you probably have answered before

mamahuhu Views: 3,651
Published: 17 y

Question for RG which you probably have answered before

Sorry RG if this is a repeat question.

I thought I had read somewhere here deep into the forum about some people having some neck/shoulder pain. Is that right?

Last night I suddenly had what felt like a minor neck/shoulder muscle strain. It went away in minutes though. All I had been doing was sitting at this computer so I thought maybe I had overdone it or something. Well, this happened 3 times last night. Lasts very briefly and then goes away.

It's happened several times today again. It's not really all that painful or annoying, but I'm wondering if this is a die-off symptom?

I'm having other die-off symptoms too. I'm so happy about this. I start to have some cold type symptoms, but they are fleeting and I don't feel sick like with a cold. By now you've read about my battle with oral herpes, which Humaworm won, so I won't repeat that. Some itchy skin here and there, nothing major though.

The fungus area on my foot that I've had for years now, which my MD has not helped me with at all, has spread. It's gone from the size of a nickle, to the size of a quarter. So, I'm feeling richer now by 20 cents. I think this is a really good sign that the fungus is responding to HW. It hadn't changed size in years. I think the HW is drawing it out nearer to the skin surface. I'm trying to be very careful with foot hygiene, changing my socks, only using my towels and bathroom rugs once and then washing in hot water, etc. I'm very excited about this change.

I've had some tickling in my nose and ears, and some tinnitis in my ears that comes and goes, but these sensations are very minor.

I had some of the rice/sesame seed things in my stool, but none lately, and once I had a cloud in there (candida I think), and have continued to pass tomato peel liver flukes in each stool. I don't look real close though, haven't become that brave yet. I'm quite happy that my daily healthy bm's are so normal. I lost my gallbladder and half of my colon so I have very unpredictable bm's until now with HW.

I have a wart on my right thumb on the inside of the joint. Since I'm right handed you can imagine how awkward and painful this is. I had attempted to remove it with a preparation prior to taking HW, which failed. My doctor also failed to remove this wart. Anyway, it's acting up now also. It's a little more painful when I use this area (which is constantly), and seems to be raising up and spreading out somewhat. I'm not sure if this is the after-effect of the prior removal attempt, or your wonderful HW at work. I had planned to attempt to remove it again at about this time, but I've decided to wait until I've finished HW and see what happens.

I know on the surface of this testimony that it might sound like I am feeling miserable with all these things going on. But it is quite the contrary. I feel great, especially after taking my first few doses of Hu Ma Tea today. These die-off symptoms are transitory and minor. And I consider them to be golden because I know that what is going on is a healing process. I am considerably cheerful also, as you all can probably pick up on by now.

And I am obviously very chatty today, sorry about that, but I know you people and you love this stuff.

I am so glad I decided to get the Hu Ma Tea. Again, I was sort of sceptical about this but I believe that HW is such a good product that I thought, why not? I took advantage of the no shipping costs also. What a great decision that was. I figured that it would take weeks to see and feel the benefits of it, but I felt the benefits within hours. RG said I would feel the benefits by the next day, but he was being very humble as usual, I felt the benefits nearly immediately. Also, he says the tea is bitter, but I don't think it is at all, I'm taking it straight.

For those of you keeping track of this, I got HW for my two adult children as an early Christmas present. One got his a few days ago and started taking it. He said that he felt a bit of burning in his tummy (although he didn't say "tummy" but rather "stomach" in a manly way), and by virtue of RG and all of you posting on this forum, I could tell him to just drink more water. Simple. Anyway, he is already having some of those non-sick feeling cold symptoms and is determined to finish the course regardless of any die-off symptoms. I told him that I had been passing liver flukes and he asked me how I knew this, then said, "never mind, I don't want to know". lol! So I explained to him how "some of you" find your buggitos, but that to be reassured that his mama didn't do that. lol. Anyway, he said something like, "thanks for the information but I'm just going to trust the dosage and not look, and know that I'll be feeling better in a month from now". He's very high risk for getting parasites having been to many different foreign countries (mostly third world ones) and being a diver in countless fresh and salt water environments. Plus as a kid he had molluscum contagiousum on his legs which eventually went away, but I think just went underground and has caused him a lot of problems in his knees. I love his stoicism about this though. He's is like a serious military kind of guy, but has an open heart and an open mind.

My daughter on the other hand, hasn't yet recieved her HW, but is totally looking forward to it with great excitement. She can't wait until she gets it and has her gloves and "pooh colander" ready and has alerted her friends to this "adventure" and is planning to share it all with them. I got some for her best friend also and they are both waiting to be able to "up" one another on what they find in their "pooh". And I apparently can expect some pictures to come my way, lucky me, and I say that with sincerity, I now love those parasite pictures! And to think these two kids of mine came out of the same womb. Makes one to marvel.

Okay, I probably gave you all more information than you wanted to hear. I'll stop now once again.

RG, I can't thank you enough and know that you are still in my prayers and I pray that God will bless you abundantly for all the good you have done for so many.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (3)