CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for RG which you probably have answered before

poppycane Views: 3,196
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,019,436

Re: Question for RG which you probably have answered before

Do I know what it is?

Not for sure.

But... after an enema one evening.... there was a whole bunch of weird looking things with like sortof tentacles growing from sort of creamy colored strips.. Gosh its hard to describe these things...

I passed a rather big one about a yr and half ago I was gobsmacked!! Of course I had to poke it a bit... it was sort of creamy or light tan, it was cylindrical, and it looked like there was a whole load of 'upright' small worms..... gosh ... I really dont know what it is/was, colonies of some sort I guess! Also there was a lot of very dark looking wormy things, about 2-4 inches long mixed up with other mucus n worms n stuff, they were similar to the 3 foot and 2 foot very dark worms I passed a short while back whilst inbetween humaworm courses.

There were flukes too, tomato skinny ones, creamy yellow ones, and those awful things that are a bit like curled up leaves and can be green thru to blackish in colour, and those hard flukey things that sort of look a bit like small dark green/brown sea shells but two joined together with a stringy like thing.

lots of ascaris in various stages of disintegration, the odd green thing, and some dark khaki green slimy things that were soft and sqidgy and floated, I dont know if that was disintegrated flukes or bits of mucoidal plaque, I just get confused these days.

OH, but I have to mention that for a couple of days things were doing an en masse exodus from my body, cos they were coming out of my ears/nose/mouth&throat and of course my derriere and the bit in the middle.... I thought to myself..... ~That's got the buggers on the run.... tee hee hee....'!

For the first time since starting Humaworm earlier this year I am finally feeling what some people feel almost straight away... I was sooooo jealous of them!
Not any longer cos I'm getting that yummy feeling too now!!

It was worth perservering for!!

Bestest
P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)