CureZone   Log On   Join
I Need A Great Big Favor Please..

Views: 2,611
Published: 17 y

I Need A Great Big Favor Please..

I am fascinated by some of the posts on painting the Mesentery area, especially those of LNDolls (I love her posts anyway :) However, my attempts have yielded no results except the Iodine disappears at record speed (a clue?)

Could one of you graphically talented people make an outline of a human figure and show the exact area that needs to be painted? I sure would appreciate it.

Remember, I am one of those country gals who uses directions like "turn left at the big rock just past the third cow on the old Johnson place". I get lost in most towns with a population of over 1000 people, and the nearest town is nine miles away from my house.

Sorry to cause extra work, but I really need this information and want to do it right. Besides, maybe Wombat will put it in the FAQs, it sounds like this technique may be a keeper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)