It's a problem caused by the gut. Bacteria in the small intestine to be exact. Forget candida. Now, I'm not saying that's the cause for everyone, but surely for most. I'm saying all this based on what we have discovered and achieved so far on the forum from my country. We came to this conclusion not that long time ago and most people have had at least some relief. A few got cured, and as the time goes by we get more of those. Results vary and it takes time.
So this is what you do:
- avoid all sugars, fructose, refined Sugar
- no alcohol, junk food etc.
- NO FLOUR
-NO MILK or any of its products!!! They contain lactose, a sugar. And this particular Sugar
the bacteria LOVES.
- diet is different for everyone, but the basics are the same. Avoid what makes the problem worse. In your case its impossible since you can't smell it, but this is so that others know. In my case vegetables and any sugars make it the worst for me. I mostly eat sausages, some chicken, eggs and fish. That's pretty much all i eat. Again, for some this will be different.
- METRONIDAZOLE(flagyl in the US if im not mistaken) or XIFAXAN - Antibiotics
. Not essential, but def helpful. You'll need a perscription for that though. Almost everyone had their smell gone while on it, xifaxan especially(its expensive though), and after a whole round the smell eventually came back, but almost always nowhere near as bad.
- LACTOBACILLUS ONlY probiotics. THIS IS NOT TO BE SKIPPED. No bifidos. One of the most important steps i think. Lots of it, taken with every meal preferably, to bring back the normal balance in the gut.
- Liver support.
-Betaine HCL 2-3 with every meal.
This is all I remember at the time. I know the diet's rough and hard. I've lost a lot of weight and so has everyone on this protocol. But Im not lying saying this works. This might not fix you entirely, but if you follow it, youll get better. I used to stank reaaaally bad, and now it's there still, but maybe only in 20%. until I eat something prohibited that is. I go to school, have friends, basically live my life close to normal now. Forgive the lack of punctuation and stuff. dont feel like doing it. I know this is all confusing the way i wrote it but sorry im no writer lol