Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight?
You are God even when you choose to "Dance with the Devil" because in the end it is only you-dressed up in your "devil costume". I have such a large quotient for mischief that I don my "devil's advocate costume" regularly. I have worn it so much lately the fanny and elbows are wearing thin- Perhaps it's time to get a new "devil costume"! One that dances all the time.
Date: 4/13/2005 11:40:55 AM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 1220 times
Your ten bodies are your God-given, powerful capacities as a human being. They allow you to be joyfully creative, obedient to your higher consciousness, and to see the spirit in everyone. (They also connect you to the Universe as the creator of your life experiences)
1. The SOUL body: The core essence of one's consciousness. The part of you which is infinite and undying.
2. The NEGATIVE mental body: The protective function of the mind which is sensitive to dangers and warns us of them.
3. The POSITIVE mental body: The positive, solution oriented part of the mind.
4. The NEUTRAL mental body: The listening and evaluating mind. It receives input from the negative and positive minds and reaches a sane and balanced conclusion.
5. The PHYSICAL body: The vehicle in which we live and travel.
6. The ARC body: The antenna of the consciousness and transmitter of our intuitive awareness.
7. The AURIC body: The electromagnetic field of the physical body. It is the circumvent or protective force.
8. The PRANIC body: The subtle energy layer that transmutes pranic energy from the environment to power the physical body.
9. The SUBTLE body: The subtle sensitivity of communication with others and with the environment.
10. The RADIANT body: The projective luminosity that embodies nobility, grace, power, and leadership."
Numerology and Tantric Numerology by Dr. Guruchander Singh Khalsa
9th- remember you are God-these bodies connect you to the Universe. Jesus, Mary, Buddha-were all teachers. You may consider such a statement impossible-but I direct you to the Bible, Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. Read the conversations between Jesus and the apostles-with this God thought in mind. See how it subtly changes the references. I admit it requires taking responsibility for what you create.
If you create VW Mafioso (see Cold Water Blog), as I did, then so be it! I accept that I can be a mafia Don-powerful in my creation of the Mafia in others. Yeah! Powerful stuff! Sometimes a little "dance with the devil" peaks my curiousity-other times it does not. And I am still God, no matter who I choose to dance with. I am dancing with you now! You little Devil!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page