- The Master Cleanse Express by Zoebess
- The Salt Water Flush by Zoebess 12 y
- Type of salt by sweetlife 16 y
- Salt Water Bathing by significance 16 y
- Zoe youu have such a way by ladylemon 16 y
- I messed up the SWF on day 2 by telltammy 16 y
- Salt Flush did nothing! by robertyoga 15 y
- Re: The Salt Water Flush by Sunshine P 15 y
- Re: The Salt Water Flush by Watch 14 y
- How often? by nestman 14 y
- Re: How often? by Zoebess 14 y
- Re: How often? by nestman 14 y
I read a book that says you should do an enema or colonic after each liver cleanse, to make sure no stones got left in the colon. I thought a saltwater flush would be better than a enema, as it would cleanse the full GI tract. If I just did it once, would it be all that bad for the good bacteria? I don't really have the money to pay for a colonic.
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Attributes associated with this message:
nestman will be notified if you reply to this message!
nestman will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
You can contact nestman email nestman
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by nestman inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by nestman across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- Re: The Salt Water Flush by mikenola 12 y