CureZone   Log On   Join
update cs cure

eksangha Views: 38,906
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 758,698

update cs cure

IN ADDITION: Add Vit. C powder (ascorbic acid)and Sea Salt , or Sodium Chloride.
For all your cooking need. Start with 2gm of vit. c with 1gm of salt. Day 3, 4gm vit. c and 2gm of salt. Gradually until 8gm of vit. c and 4gm of salt.
At this point drink only distill water at least 4 liter a day (24hr).

Drink only hand juice or use magic bullet to make smoothy drink.
If you experience rash (usually leg or face), smelly urine, strenge bad breath or Body Odor . Assure it is an excellent sign! If cough with the first or second drink of CS....it is the best sign that it kill something along the way.

I use neem lotion (add 100 drops of grapefruit extract triple strenght and 100 drops of seabuckhorn oil to 8oz of neem lotion to sooth the itch-don't scratch or play with it. At night is the most itch because your body can't properly expell the dead aliens that fast. The alien try any way they can to exit out of your body. Your body will have a tremendous work. This is an extreme protocol if you feel lethargic and dozy due to this rapid detox, lower everything by half but once get betther or you feel strong enough GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL DOSE! This is why IN ADDITION is added.

I fine nothing compare to the Gamma Generator Zapper within it price range and does more. If you want your blood cleanse with this unit, dial frequency at 4Hz, 16Hz and 100Hz (these freq. is adopted by Dr. Beck Blood purifier device and found to be accurate by my experinment. An excellent blood purifier frequencies.

I have the Silver Smart unit for the ions CS maker. You can make your own ion CS unit. I prefer Silver Smart because of the accuracy it operate.

I have all of them. Very handy with every health concern!

NOTE: Colloidal Silver IS NOT EFFECTIVE FOR AIDS, ONLY ION Colloidal Silver IS EFFECTIVE! I don't care any website say or any opinion. My test and experinment is all I need.

If you do like sex alot. Add CS of 25ppm to your favorite lotion or cream.

This is an extreme battle. So, ENDURE, STRIVE TO WIN YOUR INVADERS! Yes, you will
get wounded VERY BADLY but only for TEMPORARY. DON'T GIVE UP FOR ANY REASON. ENCOURAGE YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE STRONG AND YOU AND ANYONE CAN DO THIS.

ek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)