CureZone   Log On   Join
good news- hiv cured!

eksangha Views: 40,945
Published: 18 years ago

good news- hiv cured!

I just got email from Cambodia right this moment and excited to tell every body
about a positive cure for HIV.

This person been having Hiv (pronounced AIDS by doctor) for over 4 years. Luckily he got the $ to prolong his life but gradually degrading as the disease progress.

I introduce to him about the experinment of the light water that can or may cure his illness. He laugh and said, Look, the medical world spent ZILLION of US$, even BILL GATES the richest man on the planet earth can't find the cure. How can you have the cure for so cheap? To make the story short, he dicided to give in the experinment.

Here is what I did to him for at least 6 to 8 weeks. I told him to eat as much fruit and vegetable as much as possible. Drink only fresh hand juice. Do it for 2 weeks. On the third week, he already felt different, a stronge sensation thru out his body. I hope I don't kill him, I said in my mind. I made a 100ppm for him to take 1 oz every morning for 14 days. Then 200ppm 1 oz twice a day for 14 days. Then 400ppm 1 oz ones a day for 14 days. After that I made a 500ppm for him to take ones every other day for 14 days. In the process he continued to eat only the above recommendation. Almost after the middle of the experinment, he felt something that he cannot explain! First he notice his face look as if something add fresh feeling to his skin. He said he feel something that he cannot explain. He said something is touch his whole body. As he continued to the last experinment. His skinny body start to blossom with meet. His rash started to clear and gain clear skin like it was one before. His eye look so healthy. To put in short sentence: His whole body was in the Winter like a life less tree and rose up in the Spring like the flower.

I and other family members was so more than happy with tears. Right now he is recovering still but a bright future for his life. I DID NOT TELL HIM OR HIS FAMILY WHAT THE LIQUID WAS. I'm afraid other people their might heard about it and rush in in chaos trying to use or do anything to make CS and might end up kill them instead. Giving CS a bad publicity.

I BELIEVE THE CS IS CURING HIM OF HIV OR AIDS. I don't know what to say. I've use the zapper and herbal too but CS seems to do it better. My Hi ppm of silver seem to sound like am going to kill him, but its other way around.

My question is. Will it work for everybody?

Ek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.059 sec, (2)