CureZone   Log On   Join
HIV CURED proven? What is the FACT?

Views: 17,017
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,964,309

HIV CURED proven? What is the FACT?

I believe that HIV can be cured. As a fact I think the lab cant really count the viral loads in a body piece by piece. I am skeptic that they (lab) count/calculate the vital load based on the level of CD4 and T-Cell, not by looking at the actual virus population or individual it self. So Person has tested as HIV positive in her/his past and go for HIV bloodwork,aand if the CD4 and T-Cell count is not as good as normal people (immune system dowm from other problem such MS, Lyme, Lupus, Tuberculosis, Other Infection, Toxivication, Mitochondria etc) even though there are no more HIV virus living in their body. The lab computer (software) will still tell a number of viral load that actually only the "virtual" percentage result calculated by computer software based on the level CD4 and T-Cell, not by looking at the actual virus. When someone immune system is high rock (good CD4 and T-Cell count), the computer basically will give the answer as "undetectable viral load". Heath Practicioners and lab team has been trained to concluded that as the viruses are hiding in other places in the body as an excuse. Why? Because whoever has ever been infected by HIV virus, he/she always be called as PWH (Person With HIV) even tho there is no more HIV virus even in his/her body because once she/he infected with HIV, the antibody will show the positive mark. This is how the Virus being created. And seems like this is the big pharma and the dark control agendas reason for marketing a poisonous drugs and even giving them for free to make the population think that they are helping us but actually is to slowly kill the population with more chemical toxic and feeding them by drawing monthly blood work offering, sucking from suffer energy. At least this is what I have been told by one person who admitted was work for the HIV associated pharmaceutical corp in Geneva with the programming design team of the lab-calculating-software for HIV.It was told to me by him who don't want to give his name in NYC year in a year 2001, either he is information is real or not or if told the truth or not, I am not sure. He says most of the HIV virus will die in our body for not longer than n 3 weeks, just like flu virus but flu virus don't left mark in human antibody or antigen. That their trick, to mark and to control people in anyway, mentally, medical way, mentality and fear. That is according to him.

But... if there is a cure such Colloidal Silver that is not only kill viruses or other bad invaders and also reversed then antigen mark to normal, that would be a legit revolution. So when there is a people who admits them self cure our HIV-free. Is that mean there is no more positive antibody's mark in blood when testing take place? I want them who admitted has been proven by lab infected with HIV in the past and now admitted has been cure by any kind of treatment to see the lab test if their antibody still show the HIV positive mark or no mark.

Any info that can be proven would be great. I also heard once that there was a clinic practicing Colloidal Silver IV cure for people but I heard thdcover died not long after I hear/read the news, not sure what happened to him. But still curious of the result of antibody test after, because if that still on the mark, the status still will be PWH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)